- Yatra with Most Trusted Kailash Tour Operator !
- 4 Nights 5 Days VIP KAILSH Yatra (Helicopter Package) which ensures Yatra with at most comfort.
- Only Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with clean attached toilets to give You at most comfort. We don’t compromise by not disclosing accommodationYour Comfort is Our Happiness :)
- Well Experienced Team to support you throughout the Yatra.
- To ensure maximum benefit for Yatra, we have introduced Pujari (Priest) availability (In Helicopter Route) at Lake Mansarovar. It ensures a lifetime experience for devotees.
- Trip To Temples Team carries Oxy-Meter at & keep Gamow bags at Mansarovar & Darchen which is very useful in case of High Altitude Sickness. Experience our handling dexterity in any emergency.
- Maximum Customer Support & guidance for Preparation & during Yatra by well experienced Team.
- Chartered Helicopter from Nepalganj to Hilsa, exclusively for Your Group (4-5 persons).
- Dedicated 4 wheeler / Land Cruiser for your group (4-5 persons / vehicle)
- Pujari (Priest) services at Lake Mansarovar / Darchen .
- 5 Days Helicopter Trip with proper acclimatization.
- Only Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Oxygen Cylinder / Gamow Bags availability.
- Oxy-Meter with group for regular checkup of oxygen level in body.
- Managed by Most Trusted Kailash Tour Agency .
Day 1: Lucknow Arrival & Drive to Neaplganj
Arrive at Lucknow, & drive around 4-5 hrs in Private AC coach for Nepalgunj. Yatra briefing in evening. Overnight stay at Nepalgunj in Hotel Siddhartha.
Day 2: Nepalgunj – Simikot- Hilsa - Purang
Early Morning drives to Airport and catch chartered helicopter & fly to Hilsa. From Hilsa, drive 30 mins to Purang. Overnight stay at Hotel New Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
Day 3: Acclimatization at Purang.
Entire day free for acclimatization and short trek may be taken in preparation for Mount Kailash Parikrama. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang or similar.
Day 4: Purang to Mansarovar Lake - Yam Dwar - Purang
Drive roughly 2 hours in AC private vehicle to Mansarovar Lake and then complete Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake. Complete Holy Lake Parikrama of approx. 105 KMs, take holy bath and perform Puja at divine Lake Mansarovar. While coming to Mansarovar Lake you will see first day of Kailash today. Its overwhelming experience to see Divine Mount Kailash, just next to Holy Lake Mansarovar while taking bath. After short drive from Lake Mansarovar you will reach to
Yamdwar You get blessed with darshan of North Face of Mount Kailash today which is considered to be most auspicious. After having darshan there, we come back to Purang & stay in Hotel New Purang or similar.
Day 5 : Hilsa – Neaplgunj – Lucknow
Drive to Hilsa by AC Private luxury vehicle, fly back to Nepalganj by Charteredthen drive to Lucknow. Now you are free to proceed for your home destination with blessings of Lord Shiva !!
**Itineraries are subjected to change / modified in unavoidable circumstances.
PACKAGE COST* / PERSON (For 05 Days Trip)
VIP Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package (Min 4-5 Persons)
|Package Cost (Indian Passport Holders) :
|Booking Amount :
|Package Cost (Non-Indian Passport Holders) :
|Booking Amount :
|#Offer valid till 31st Dec 2019. *GST @ 5% applicable on above rates.
- Yatra Permit
- Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation ( 4 Nights in Hotel)
- Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
- Experienced guide & Crew Team
- 4 Wheeler for your group (4-5 persons / vehicle)
- Free gifts (Bag Pack, duffle Bag & other stuff)
- Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra)
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use.
- Pujari (Priest) services at Lake Mansarovar / Darchen for Puja
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Air fare / Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony / Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama
- Any kind of insurance
- Any kind of Medical expenses
- Gov. ST
- Any kind of donation or tip to Guide / Sherpa / Drivers /Cooks / Porter / Priest / or any crew member
- Extra days accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalganj / Simikot / Hilsa /Purang due to bad weather / flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges & transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet.
- Any evacuation / rescue / additional charges / losses due to natural calamities / unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flight / helicopter during Yatra.
- Any price hike by CIPSC
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
Need More Information About Kailash