Tips for the Yatra
Tips for the Yatra
Amarnath is situated in the Lidder valley, East of Jammu & Kashmir capital. As this is literally a trekking than a pilgrimage, people need to be aware of do’s and don’ts. Dressing for the trip is essential because one needs to be comfortable when they are reaching at an altitude of 3000 km. It is advised to carry sufficient woolens and sweaters. Other things that are needed would be torches and sleeping bags. The place is covered with many mountain and caves, people cannot find a luxury home or a place to stay. So, it is advisable to take everything that you need for a mountain or forest trekking. Ladies are advised to use western wear or salwar as sarees will not be comfortable. Be as comfortable as possible because when the travel is steeper, you need balance to withstand it. It will become difficult if sarees are flowing here and there.
Check for medical fitness
Medical posts are set up on each and every route, and it is mainly to ensure that tourists are safe and secure. There are a lot of possibilities for medical emergencies because people often get breathing troubles. People also encounter falling from the horses and sliding along the ice which results in getting hurt. So, to take care of these emergencies, qualified doctors are set up everywhere around the caves. They cater the service for free of cost. Pilgrims, however, requested to take a medical checkup before starting this trek.
Provisions on the trip – Amarnath Yatra
A provision in the caves is not up to the luxury level, but it is good enough. It is hard to set up all kinds of luxury in a mountainous region where the climate is completely unpredictable. So, one cannot expect a luxurious trip, but an adventurous trip is guaranteed. When mentioning about all these adventures, always there is a hazardous nature which will make things unpredictable. So, when travelling to this Yatra, it is always advised to have insurance for them. The tourists should hold the life insurance and then proceed for the Yatra. This is in view of the perilous nature and for the safety of the tourists. Accommodation is basically a good tent only where there is no major investment involved.
Preparation tips for the Yatra
1. Start doing some exercises and so that the body is getting more flexible. Prepare yourselves to tolerate some cold because the conditions are sadly very bad there. Have the hope of doing it and seek blessings of Lord Shiva. Chant the mantras and always have the faith that the supreme power wants worshippers to be confident. Yoga classes will be very helpful if someone doesn’t have an experience before.
2. Trekking and short trips to hill stations will help in realizing the needful that has to be done. Basically, a forest trekking can be tried because similar things will be needed on this Yatra.
3. Always try to carry the emergency items in hand, and the rest can be given to the Pony Walla.
4. More than making the body under control, it is highly important to bring your mind under control. When someone is seeing some steep mountains for the first time, it is highly identical to get scared of it. So, prepare the mind first and later your body.
5. A person who is travelling to this Yatra has one mind changing risk. That is the health conditions. People have faced a lot of difficulties even when they have the medical fitness certificate. There are certain things that need care when someone is heading to this pilgrimage.
By : Trip To Temples
Posted On : 01-Jan-1970
Popular Kailash Package
KAILASH YATRA VIDEOS
KAILASH POPULAR BLOG
Very Smooth Journey To Mount Kailash
Om Har Har Mahadev! It was divine! It was mystical! It was magical! And the best part, it was, a comfortable and very smooth journey to Mount Kailash Bhole Few things command more respect hard work, integrity, dedication and the ability to follow through. These are among the many attributes we experienced from start to finish when organizing our trip to Kailash Mansarovar with Trip to Temple. This travel agency is an excellent listener and pays attention to detail; a lost quality in today’s world. I must say that thanks to Vikas Mishra along with his team. Our two-week journey through Kailash Mansarover significantly exceeded all of our expectations. To us, even important than a great relationship between the tour company and the is the one between the travel company's staff and their preferred services, like hotels, tour guides, drivers, etc. to temple provide all these services.
We took the services of 'Trip To Temples' for our pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar from 23.05.18 to 05.06.18. We are highly satisfied with the facilities and the arrangements made by the Travel group. The guide and all other associated people of the group were highly cooperative and well-informed. Daily briefing was done to us and mandatory daily medical checks were also done satisfactorily. Everything from food to the medical facilities extended were par excellent, with a special mention of the food which was pure Jain food and tasted just like home food. The programme was very well designed in all aspects. We did not face any problem in stay arrangements except at Mansarover where we faced some problem as the bus had got stuck on the way and reached late. Mr. Manish of 'Trip To Temple' guided us really well and was very prompt in answering all our queries for the preparations prior to the journey. The videography of our entire trip done exclusively for our group was really a wonderful experience and the video was also telecast on Soham TV. We recommend this group's services to all. Thanks to Trip To Temple for such a rememberable lifetime journey.